FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
- Latest publication in a fast-moving area of keen clinical interest
- Authored by leading international authorities
- Builds on success of a respected first edition
- Incorporates new data on latest imaging technologies and therapies
- Covers both the science and clinical aspects, including presentation, surgical intervention and drug therapy
- Includes coverage of both Pulmonary Embolism and Deep Vein Thrombosis
About the Editors.
Part I – Introduction.
Chapter 1 Causes of Venous Thrombosis (Frits R. Rosendaal).
Chapter 2 The Natural History of Venous Thromboembolism (Paolo Prandoni).
Part II - Clinical Presentation.
Chapter 3 Clinical Presentation of Deep Vein Thrombosis (Maaike Söhne, Roel Vink, Harry R. Büller).
Chapter 4 Clinical Presentation of Pulmonary Embolism (Maaike Söhne, Roel Vink, Harry R. Büller).... MORE