FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
A place of extremes and contradictions, Chile is home to a bewilderingly diverse geography and climate. Footprint’s Chile Handbook will guide you from the endless and eerie Atacama Desert in the north to the creaking, fractured glacial ice of the south, with beaches and rainforest to explore in between.
· Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including Easter Island, Chiloé, the wine routes, skiing, geysers and salt flats
· Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from hiking volcanoes to whitewater rafting
· Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
· Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
· Full-color planning section to inspire travelers and help them find the best experiences
From Patagonian penguins to the buzz of vertiginous Valparaíso, Footprint’s fully updated 7th edition will help you navigate this adventurous destination.