FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Everything you need to prepare for real-world practice in cardiovascular and pulmonary therapy
Includes CD-ROM with interactive exercises
This comprehensive book/CD-ROM package offers a detailed, authoritative review of the full scope of cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy.
Featuring contributions from international experts in the field, it thoroughly explains exercise principles and provides an evidence base for many of the tests, measures, and interventions used by physical therapists.
Fully inte... MORE
Learn how to apply principles to practice in any setting with:
- A complete chapter on the history and use of the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice
- Eight chapters on preferred-practice patterns for cardiovascular and pulmonary therapy describing interventions and outcomes
- A case study in each practice pattern chapter illustrating how tests, measures, and interventions apply to actual patients International perspectives that offer insights into the global practice of physical therapy from prominent therapists from Australia, Canada, Japan, Singapore, and Columbia
- NEW CHAPTER: Physical Therapy Associated with Bariatric Disorders that details the role of the physical therapist in this important area Peer-reviewed published research
- A CD-ROM that contains: A variety of multimedia interactive presentations that complement chapters in the book; Case study exercises; Demonstrations of cardiac and pulmonary physical exams
A comprehensive textbook spanning the entire scope of cardiovascular and pulmonary practice
Includes CD-ROM with interactive case studies
Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy reflects the broadest possible spectrum of cardiovascular and pulmonary practice and draws upon the expertise of more than two dozen internationally recognized contributors. The second edition has been updated to cover the sweeping changes that have occurred in both the practice of physical therapy and the education of physical therapy students. These changes include health care cost containment, the introduction of the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, and the utilization of the disablement model.