Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
I. THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH.
1. Using Research to Improve Educational Practice.
II. THE RESEARCH LITERATURE ON EDUCATION.
2. Conducting a Review of the Research Literature.
3. Using Primary Sources to Search the Literature.
4. Reading Secondary Sources.
III. QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH IN EDUCATION.
5. Reading Reports of Quantitative Research Studies.
6. Statistical Anal... MORE
7. Descriptive and Causal-Comparative Research.
8. Correlational Research.
9. Experimental Research.
IV. QUALITATIVE RESEARCH IN EDUCATION.
10. Case Studies in Qualitative Research.
11. Ethnographic Research.
12. Critical Theory-Based Research.
13. Historical Research.
V. APPLICATIONS OF RESEARCH METHODOLOGY.
14. Evaluation Research.
15. Action Research.
Self-Check Test Answers.
Appendix 1: Preliminary Sources that Index the Education Literature.
Appendix 2: Clearinghouses and Support Components.
Appendix 3: Publications Containing Secondary Source Reviews of the Education Literature.
Appendix 4: Questions for Evaluating Quantitative Research.
Appendix 5: Questions for Evaluating Qualitative Research.