FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. Health Education, Health Promotion, Health Educators, and Program Planning
Part One: Planning a Health Promotion Program
2. Starting the Planning Process
3. Models for Program Planning in Health Promotion
4. Assessing Needs
5. Measurement, Measures, Measurement Instruments and Sampling
6. Mission Statem... MORE
7. Theories and Models Commonly Used for Health Promotion Interventions
9. Community Organizing and Community Building
Part Two: Implementing a Health Promotion Program
10. Identification and Allocation of Resources
11. Marketing: Making Sure Programs Respond to Wants and Needs of Consumers
12. Implementation: Strategies and Associated Concerns
Part Three: Evaluating a Health Promotion Program
13. Evaluation: An Overview
14. Evaluation Approaches and Designs
15. Data Analysis and Reporting
Appendix A: Code of Ethics for the Health Education Profession
Appendix B: Cost-Benefit and Cost-Effectiveness as a Part of the Evaluation of Health Promotion Programs
Jim McKenzie was the first to come out with a book that combines program planning, implementing, and evaluating all in one place. A Professor at Penn State Hershey and a Professor Emeritus at Ball State University, he is Master Certified Health Education Specialist (MCHES). He also serves as the Coordinator of the Division Board of Certified Health Education Specialists of the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing.
Brad Neiger is the chair of the Health Science Department at Brigham Young University. Brad has also served in the field within the Utah State Department of Health and the National Health Institute.
Rosemary Thackeray is an Associate Professor at Brigham Young University. She has revised the marketing chapter, her area of expertise.