Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Each section includes “Introduction” and “References.”
Using the Case Method in the Classroom.
The Case Method: An Introduction.
Conceptual Background: The Case Method in Education for the Professions.
Using Cases as Learning Tools.
Theories, Concepts, and Practice Applications: Selecting Cases in this Book According to Themes.
II. UNDERSTANDING PROBLEMS AND POPULATIONS. ... MORE
1. Mary Rogge and Marsha Marley, Lee and the Amazing Multi-Faceted Community Needs Assessment.
2. D. Veronica Creech, Stephen P. Wernet, and Jeff Wunrow, Hate Crimes Legislation: Legislative Advocacy for the G/L/B/T Community.
3. Stephen French Gilson, The Underground Advocates: Legislative Advocacy for and with Consumers with Disabilities.
4. Melissa Abell, The Guatemalan Stove Project.
III. THE COMMUNITY AS THE ARENA OF CHANGE.
5. Robert Wineburg, The Reverend and Me: Faith Communities and Public Welfare.
6. Jonathan Scherch, Riverton: Envisioning a Sustainable Community.
7. Elizabeth A. Mulroy and Jon K. Matusuoka, The Native Hawaiian Children's Center: Changing Methods from Casework to Community Practice.
8. Roger A. Lohmann, Lindblom County: How Diversity Influenced Philanthropic Sufficiency.
IV. THE ORGANIZATION AS THE ARENA OF CHANGE.
9. David Menefee, The Consultants: Reengineering Public Welfare.
10. Cheryl A. Hyde, The Women's Co-op: The Clash of Two Organizational Cultures.
11. Diane Vinokur-Kaplan and Patricia Miller, When Community Mental Health Meets Public Managed Care.
12. Steven L. McMurtry, Computerizing Child Welfare Services: A Cyberworld Fairy Tale.
13. Benjamina Menashe, Risa Sandler, and Steven Rathgeb Smith, Ecological Outcomes.
V. CHANGING MACRO SYSTEMS.
14. David P. Fauri, The Coffee Break: Supervisor-Employee Relationships at Risk.
15. Nancy Macduff and F. Ellen Netting, Kings-Haven and YOU: Managing Volunteers.
16. Sharon M. Keigher, Carol's Value Dilemmas: Implementing Public Services for Disabled Elders.