Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. Introduction to the Family.
2. Framework for Family Communication.
3. Family Theories.
4. Communication Patterns and the Creation of Family Meanings.
5. Symbolic Meanings and Communication: Family Rituals, Currencies, and Stories.
6. Intimacy and Closeness within Families.
7. Communication and Family Roles and Types.
8. Power, Influence and Decision Making.
9. Communication and Family Conflict.
13. Contextual Dimensions of Family Communication.
15. Improving Family Communication.