Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. An Overview of SPSS for Windows Step by Step.
2. SPSS Windows Processes: Mouse and Keyboard Processing, Frequently-Used Dialog Boxes, Editing Output, Printing Results.
3. Creating and Editing a Data File.
4. Managing Data: Listing Cases, Replacing Missing Values, Computing New Variables, Recoding Variables, Selecting Cases, Sorting Cases, Merging Files.
5. Graphs: Creating and Editing Graphs and Charts.
6. Frequencies: Frequencies, Bar Charts, Histograms, Percentiles. ... MORE
7. Descriptive Statistics: Measures of Central Tendency, Variability, Deviation from Normality, Size, and Stability.
8. Crosstabulation and Chi-Square (x 2) Analysis.
9. The Means Procedure.
10. Bivariate Correlation: Bivariate Correlations, Partial Correlations, and the Correlation Matrix.
11. The T-Test Procedure: Independent-Samples, Paired-Samples, and One-Sample Tests.
12. The One-Way ANOVA Procedure: One-Way Analysis of Variance.
13. General Linear Models: Two-Way Analysis of Variance. of Variance.
14. General Linear Models: Three-Way Analysis of Variance and the Influence of Covariates.
15. Simple Linear Regression.
16. Multiple Regression Analysis.
17. Nonparametric Procedures.
18. Reliability Analysis: Coefficient Alpha and split-half Reliability.
19. Multidimensional Scaling.
20. Factor Analysis.
21. Cluster Analysis.
22. Discriminant Analysis
23. General Linear Models: Manova and Manova: Multivariate Analysis of Variance and Covariance.
24. General Linear Models: Repeated-Measures MANCOVA Multivariate Analysis of Variance with Repeated Measures and Within-Subjects Factors.
25. Logistic Regression.
26. Hierarchical Loglinear Models.
27. General Loglinear Models.
28. Residuals: Analyzing Left-Over Variance.