FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. Introduction to Research in Education.
2. Variables, Research Problems, and Hypotheses.
3. Locating and Reviewing Related Literature.
4. Using the Internet for Educational Research.
5. Subjects, Participants, and Sampling.
6. Foundations of Educational Measurement.
7. Types of Educational Measures.
8. Nonexperimental Quantitative Research Designs.
9. Experimental and Single-Subject Research... MORE
10. Analyzing Statistic Inferences.
11. Qualitative Research Designs.
12. Analyzing Discussion and Conclusions.
13. The Intelligent Consumer: Putting It All Together.
Appendix: Answers to Sample Test Questions.