FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Directed primarily toward college/university students, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
I. AN INTRODUCTION TO THE LAW
1. The American Legal System: The Source of Environmental Law
2. The Litigation Process and Other Tools for Resolving Environmental Disputes
3. Administrative Law and Its Impact on the Environment
II. THE ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS
4. An Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy
6. Water-Quality Control
7. Controlling Toxic Substances
8. Waste Management and Hazardous Releases
10. Natural Resources
11. International Environmental Law