FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
For courses covering pharmacology, and/or preparing nursing students for the pharmacology components of the NCLEX-RN® examination.
PEARSON REVIEWS & RATIONALES: PHARMACOLOGY WITH "NURSING REVIEWS & RATIONALES", 3/e provides a clear, concentrated, and up-to-date review of today’s “need to know” knowledge for effective pharmacology. Developed and reviewed by a large team of nurse educators, it can be us... MORE
1. Basic Principles and Safety in Pharmacology
2. Anti-Infective Medications
3. Antineoplastic Medications
4. Blood Modifying Agents
5. Cardiac Medications
6. Endocrine System Medications
7. Gastrointestinal System Medications
8. Immune System Medications
9. Integume... MORE
10. Neurological and Musculoskeletal System Medications
11. Psychiatric Medications
12. Renal System Medications
13. Reproductive System Medications
14. Respiratory System Medications
15. Visual and Auditory Medications
16. Herbal Agents
Appendix A. Answers to Practice to Pass & Case Study Questions
Appendix B. Reference Tables