FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. Understanding Organized Crime
2. Theories of Organized Criminal Behavior
3. The Evolution of Organized Crime: Urban Beginnings and Major Participants
4. The Evolution of Organized Crime: Southern Beginnings and Major Participants
5. The Businesses of Organized Crime
6. The Illicit Drug Trade
7. Domestic Organized Crim... MORE
8. A Comparative Perspective
9. Terrorism as Organized Crime
10. Organized Crime’s Political and Corporate Alliances
11. Controlling Organized Crime
Appendix A. Selected Provisions from the 2001 USA Patriot Act
Appendix B. Chronology of White Supremacist Domestic Terrorist Incidents in the 1980s