Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
(NOTE: *Only available from the MyPHLIP website: www.prenhall.com/keown.)
1. An Introduction to Financial Management.
2. Understanding Financial Statements, Taxes, and Cash Flows.
3. Evaluating a Firm's Financial Performance.
4. Financial Forecasting, Planning, and Budgeting.
5. The Time Value of Money.
6. Risk and Rates of Return.
7. Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds.
8. Stock Valuation.
9. Capital-Budgeting ... MORE
10. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting.
11. Capital Budgeting and Risk Analysis.
12. Cost of Capital.
13. Managing for Shareholder Value.
14. Raising Capital in the Financial Markets.
15. Analysis and Impact of Leverage.
16. Planning the Firm's Financing Mix.
17. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing.
18. Working-Capital Management and Short-Term Financing.
19. Cash and Marketable Securities Management.
20. Accounts Receivable and Inventory Management.
21. Risk Management.
22. International Business Finance.
23. Corporate Restructuring: Combinations and Diversities.*
24. Term Loans and Leases.*