FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. Introduction: The Paradox of Excess and Deprivation
2. Paying for Health Care
3. Access to Health Care
4. Reimbursing Health Care Providers
5. How Health Care is Organized 1: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Care
6. How Health Care is Organized II: Health Delivery Systems
7. The Health Care Workforce and the Education of Health Care Professionals
8. Painful Versus Painless Cost Control
9. Mechanisms for Controlling Costs
10. Quality of Health Care
11. Prevention of Illness
12. Long-Term Care
13. Medical... MORE