FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. SuperVision for Successful Schools
2. The Norm: Why Schools Are as They Are
3. The Exception: What Schools Can Be
4. Adult and Teacher Development within the Context of the School: Clues for Supervisory Practice
5. Reflections on Schools, Teaching, and Supervision.
III. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
6. Supervisory Behavior Continuum: Know Thyself
7. Directive Control Behaviors
8. Directive Informational Behaviors
9. Collaborative Behaviors
10. Nondirective Behaviors
11. Developmental Supervision: Theory and Practice
IV. TECHNICAL SKILLS
12. Assessing and Planning Skills
13. Observing Skills.
14. Research and Evaluation Skills
V. TECHNICAL TASKS OF SUPERVISION
15. Direct Assistance to Teachers
16. Group Development
17. Professional Development
18. Curriculum Development
19. Action Research: The School as the Center of Inquiry
VI. Cultural Tasks of Supervision
20. Facilitating Change
21. Addressing Diversity
22. Building Community
Appendix A: Review of Interpersonal Behavior in Four Supervisory Approaches.