Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Automotive Steering, Suspension, and Alignment, Sixth Edition, provides complete coverage of the parts, operation, design, and troubleshooting of automotive steering and suspension systems. Real examples and full color images throughout the text offer readers a practical approach to the diagnosis and repair of the NATEF tasks for the Automotive Steering, Suspension, and Alignment (A4) content area. Thoroughly revised and updated, the sixth edition has been peer reviewed by automotive instructors and experts in the field to ensure technical accuracy.
Coming JANUARY 2014! This text is fully integrated with MyAutomotiveLab–an online resource for instructors and students that provides time-saving help for homework, quizzing, testing, multimedia activities, and videos. For more information: http://www.myautomotivelab.com.
1. Service Information, Tools, and Safety
2. Environmental and Hazardous Materials
3. Tires and Wheels
4. Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
5. Tire and Wheel Service
6. Suspension System Components and Operation
7. Front Suspension and Service
8. Rear Suspension and Service
9. Electronic Suspe... MORE
10. Electronic Stability Control Systems
11. Steering Columns and Gears
12. Steering Linkage and Service
13. Power-Assisted Steering Operation and Service
14. Wheel Bearings and Service
15. Drive Axle Shafts and CV Joints
16. Drive Axle Shaft and CV Joint Service
17. Wheel Alignment Principles
18. Alignment Diagnosis and Service
19. Vibration and Noise Diagnosis and Correction