Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Preface to First Edition.
Part I. Introduction to Longitudinal and Clustered Data.
1. Longitudinal and Clustered Data.
2. Longitudinal Data. Basic Concepts.
Part II. Linear Models for Longitudinal Continuous Data.
3. Overview of Linear Models for Longitudinal Data.
4. Estimation and Statistical Inference.
5. Modelling the Mean: Analyzing Response Profiles.
6. Modelling the Mean: Parametric Curves.
7. Modelling the Covariance.
8. Linear Mixed Effect Models.
9. Fixed Effects versus... MORE
Nan M. Laird, PhD, is Professor of Biostatistics at the Harvard School of Public Health. A Fellow of the American Statistical Association and Institute of Mathematical Sciences, she has published extensively in the areas of statistical genetics, longitudinal studies, missing or incomplete data, and analysis of multiple informant data.
James H. Ware, PhD, is Frederick Mosteller Professor of Biostatistics at the Harvard School of Public Health. A Fellow of the American Statistical Association and statistical consultant to the New England Journal of Medicine, he has made significant contributions to the development of statistical methods for the design and analysis of longitudinal studies.