Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
(NOTE: Each chapter concludes with a Summary and Electronic Supplement (Website) references.)
1. Business Communications.
2. Stock Investments and Investor Accounting and Reporting.
3. An Introduction to Consolidated Financial Statements.
4. Consolidation Techniques and Procedures.
5. Intercompany Profit Transactions and Inventories.
6. Intercompany Profit Transactions and Plant Assets.
7. Intercompany Profit Transactions and Bonds.