FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
A practical illustrated guide to sleep disorders which will give health professionals c... MORE
It explains the differences between normal and abnormal sleep, and looks in depth at individual disorders such as sleep apnoea, insomnia, narcolepsy, restless legs syndrome and the parasomnias, as well as sleep disorders as a comorbidity of neurodegenerative and psychiatric disease. Common sleep disorders in children are addressed in detail before concluding with an overview of pharmacological treatments and how commonly used drugs might affect sleep.
1. Normal versus abnormal sleep
2. Diagnosing sleep disorders
3. Excessive daytime sleepiness
4. Sleep apnoea syndrome
6. Secondary (co-morbid) insomnia
7. The parasomnias
8. Sleep disorders in children
9. Sleep in neurodegenerative disease
10. Sleep in psychiatric disease
11. Drugs used in sleep medicine